Frustrations of the
- You tried to enter your password on the microwave.
- It annoys you that your Grandma is able to teach you
things about your computer because she can live on Social
Security and surf the Net all day every day while
you are working.
- You have not played Solitaire with a real deck of cards
- You really dislike it when you get a postage stamp that
has to be LICKED.
- You feel confined while using a phone that is hooked to a
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family
- You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle soup
to see if it contains echinacea.
- You check your blow dryer to see if it is Y2K compliant.
- You are horrified to realize the college class you signed
up for is ONLY taught in a room full of people sitting at
desks and you are expected to take hand written notes.
- You are amazed that any transaction still requires a
typed letter with a hand signed signature in order
to be valid.
- Your daughter sells her girl scout cookies via her web
- You chat several times a day with a stranger in South
Africa but you have not spoken to your next door neighbor
yet this year.
- Your Grampa NEVER has to pay a credit card payment at the
end of the month.
- It seems awkward to talk to a person face to face without
a cell receiver on your ear.
- You loaned your cell phone to your daughter so now
you have nothing to do at stop lights.
- Most people in your family cannot tell time by
looking at the hands on a clock.
- You detest having to talk to a real person when banking.
- Your grandmother clogs up your e-mail inbox, asking you
to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create
a screen saver.
- Your daughter just bought a CD of all the records your
dorky roommate used to play.
- You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone
to see if anyone is home.
- You organize an entire dinner party for 12 people, making
several call backs to verify time changes, and dates, and
menu, without ever talking to a live person....and they
all show up.
- You find nothing in common with one who does not own a
computer or has never used a phone card.