Fun Christmas Carol Quiz
Try to identify the carol from the clues. Some are
- The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
- The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
- Festoon the entryways with colorful decorations.
- Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
- A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y X
- Present me naughty but dual incisors for this festive
- The event transpired when a smogless bewitching hour
- Exuberation to this orb.
- 288 Yuletide hours.
- Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which
stimulates my auditory sense organs?
- The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
- Stepping on the pad cover.
- Far back in a hay bin.
- Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
- That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
- Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
- Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming
- A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which
vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
- As the guardians of little woolly animals protected their
charges in the shadows of the earth.
Answers below...no cheating! :-)
- The Nutcracker Suite
- Little Drummer Boy
- Deck the Halls
- Silent Night
- Noel (No L)
- All I Want For Christmas Is My 2 Front Teeth
- It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
- Joy To The World
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- Up On The Rooftop
- Away In A Manger
- Go Tell It On The Mountain
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- I Saw Three Ships
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing
- Jingle Bells
- As Shepherds Watched Their Flocks by Night