Hidden Books of the Bible
If you look carefully at these sentences, ignoring
punctuation, you'll be able to ferret out the names of twenty
books of the Bible.
- He plays banjo badly, but sings well.
- Tips, alms, inheritances: all are taxable.
- Man named Eugene. Sister named Judith. No further info.
- I'm at the window looking out onto the lawn.
- I am a Francophile, monsieur, et vous?
- Nur einmal? Ach! Ich bin enttauscht!
- He never went out without taking a walking stick.
- After visiting Jordan, I elected to go home.
- Yes, a most interesting book, I thought.
- Weather forecast: Storm. Ark needs repairs.
- Isn't it useless to protest to them?
- The oldest heritage isn't necessarily the best.
- A bushel of apples, all ripe: terrific!
- Is jam essential to a peanut butter sandwich?
- Those aren't the ones I asked for.
- A comic, a Hollywood agent, and a producer had lunch.
- Anna, humble Anna, dear sweet Anna!
- "This time the brew should have its effect,"
said the witch.
- He almost lost his fez, racing up the steps.
- That's the "Mona Lisa," I--ah--think. Or is it