Rules for Gardening
It's time to plant your garden.
As you plant, may I suggest the following rules for your garden planting:
PLANT three rows of squash:
1. Squash gossip
2. Squash criticism
3. Squash indifference
PLANT three rows of peas:
PLANT six rows of lettuce:
1. Let us be unselfish and loyal
2. Let us be faithful to duty
3. Let us search the scriptures
4. Let us not be weary in well-doing
5. Let us be obedient in all things
6. Let us Love one another
NO GARDEN is complete without turnips:
1. Turn up for church, prayer service, and Bible study.
2. Turn up with a smile, even when things are difficult
3. Turn up with determination to do your best for God's cause.
After planting, may you "Grow in Grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." II Peter 3:18